PROJECT MANAGER AT BLOCKCHAINSCHOOL.COM.UA
Kyiv, SEPTEMBER 2017
The Project Manager position entails handling day-to-day responsibilities of Blockchain School project and is skewed towards working with and supporting the attending students throughout the program.
The Project Manager leads the organization of the school from the preparation stage to its completion, ensuring that all the processes run on time and on budget, assists with preparing the school agenda and materials, manages speakers, guides students through registration, admission, classes, serving as a liaison between the School and the KPI campus. Since the School is designed to run in multiple cycles, the Project Manager is responsible for proactively identifying areas for process improvement to increase student success and retention and working with the Executive Team to develop short and long-term strategic plans for the following School’s cycles.
- 2+ years of experience as PM, Delivery manager, preferably working with technical teams to deliver quality projects
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving attitude -> getting stuff done
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines within the budget
- Opportunity to delve into and be part of promoting in Ukraine the most cutting-edge technology which is poised to revolutionize the world and be part of the cool innovative community
- Competitive salary and a fun team to work with
- Independent working process and flexible and friendly environment
- Full-cycle project management from idea to successful deliver
- Leadership and team motivation, making key decisions
- Ensure quality of the process and deliverables: development process optimization
- Collaboration with speakers, technical team, designers, press, and marketing teams
- Planning the sprints, develop and keep tabs on the roadmap, deadline management
- Act as primary contact for students enrolled in the School. Provide operational support of program activities including registration reminders etc.
- • Assist with gathering and organizing technical school materials and making them available to the students in due program blocks