Junior Blockchain Developer
Duties and responsibilities
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem solving
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills
- Must be skilled and enthusiastic to explore new technologies and knowledge at the architecture level
- Experience in Blockchain technology and knowledge in solution building for customers around Blockchain technology
- Overall experience of 1+ years with languages from (Java, Python or NodeJS)
- + years of blockchain application development experience.
- Exposure to working with API's (preferable RESTful API's)
- Hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple
- Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.)
- Knowledge of ICO, Wallets, Exchanges, Tokens in Ethereum will be an added advantage.
- Performed POC's,client presentations on Blockchain
- Encryption techniques used in Blockchain
- Very good communication skills.
Skills and Expertise
- Java / NodeJS