Blockchain Developer / Ethereum Developer at BlockchainPeppers
- 1+ years of blockchain application development experience.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Experience with web3.js.
- Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum is a plus.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus).
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile).
Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent.